2014 Student Sustainability Award
I am happy to announce the winners of the 2014 Student Sustainability Award. I would first like to thank everyone who nominated someone to be considered. We had a great group on nominees but after careful consideration we felt that there were 2 stand-outs based on the following criteria:
- Service to Sustainability Coalition
- GreenWeek Awards Achieved
- Visible activities outside of campus
- Involvement on campus outside their department (CSDS, Incubator, NYPIRG, Envirolutions, other Student Orgs)
- Participation in GreenWeek/Sustainability Crash Course
- Sustainability incorporated into academic work.
And the Winners are…
Laura Lighty – Undergraduate Industrial Design
Miranda Pearce – Graduate Interior Design
Congratulations to you both!